Integrate paper with a single click
Udocx enables Xerox users to securely scan and store paper documents directly into Xerox DocuShare, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint and more. Scanned documents are converted into fully searchable PDF/A files. All documents are stored along with the required metadata minimizing the amount of missing or misfiled information. Furthermore, the documents can be automatically integrated into business workflows for efficient collaboration throughout the company.
Why Xerox users choose Udocx
- Increase productivity and improve corporate efficiency
- Scan directly into specific folders within any business application
- Store, find, and share information company-wide
- Automate processing with Udocx form recognition
- Automatically initiate workflows
- No additional hardware required, pay as you go
- Single-sign-on experience, including card-reader authentication
- Deploy within minutes
- Process all documents during peak hours without downtime risks
Configuring your Xerox scanner for Udocx
Udocx is a cloud based service. There is no need to install any software, either on the MFP or a server. Configuring Udocx is as simple as figuring out the device's serial number.
Once Udocx is added to the Xerox touch menu you have direct access to all your Udocx Apps. And changes made to your personal touch menu are immediately available to you on all your devices.
Udocx is designed to support all Xerox MFPs with the Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP). This software platform inside Xerox MFPs allows you to access Udocx right from your MFPs touch screen. Configure your Xerox MFP now.