Integrate paper with a single click
Udocx enables Ricoh users to securely scan and store paper documents directly into Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, Google Drive and more. Scanned documents are converted into fully searchable PDF/A files using Optical Character Recognition (OCR). All documents are stored along with the required metadata minimizing the amount of missing or misfiled information. Furthermore, the documents can be automatically integrated into business workflows for efficient companywide collaboration.
Why Ricoh users choose Udocx
- Increase productivity and improve corporate efficiency
- Scan directly into specific folders within any business application
- Store, find, and share information company-wide
- Automate processing with Udocx form recognition
- Automatically initiate workflows
- No additional hardware required, pay as you go
- Deploy within minutes
- Process all documents during peak hours without downtime risks
Configuring your Ricoh scanner for Udocx
Udocx is a cloud based service. There is no need to install any software, either on the MFP or a server. It is as simple as figuring out your device's serial number.
Via the browser on your MFP you can access Udocx right from your MFP’s touch screen. Changes made to your personal touch menu are immediately available to you on all your Udocx enabled devices. Configure your Ricoh MFP now.