Integrate paper with a single click
Although generally associated with multi-functional peripherals (MFPs), you can also access Udocx services from your desktop. Documents may be scanned into Udocx apps using the https://my.udocx.com interface and a TWAIN capable desktop device.
Like this you can securely scan and store paper documents directly into Microsoft Office 365 with your desktop scanner. Udocx uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to convert all scanned documents into fully searchable PDF/A files for easy retrieval.
Why choose Udocx
- Increase productivity and improve corporate efficiency
- Scan directly into specific folders within any business application
- Store, find, and share information company-wide
- Automate processing with Udocx form recognition
- Automatically initiate workflows
- No additional hardware required, pay as you go
- Deploy within minutes
- Process all documents during peak hours without downtime risks
Configuring your TWAIN scanner for Udocx
Udocx is a cloud based service. To create a connection between your scanning/imaging hardware and the Udocx apps a TWAIN plug-in is used. If you already have the TWAIN driver there is no need to install any software, either on the scanner or a server.
Configuring your desktop scanner for Udocx is as simple as login in to the myUdocx portal. Once you have done this your desktop scanner can provide the input for all your Udocx apps. Configure your TWAIN desktop scanner now.