Integrate paper with a single click
Udocx enables Canon printers and copiers to securely scan and store paper documents directly into Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint and OneDrive. Scanned documents are converted into fully searchable PDF/A files using Optical Character Recognition (OCR). This enables you to quickly find the documents through search. Furthermore, all documents are stored along with the required metadata. In this way, they can be automatically integrated into business workflows for efficient companywide collaboration.
Why Canon users choose Udocx
- Increase productivity and improve corporate efficiency
- Scan directly into specific folders within any business application
- Store, find, and share information company-wide
- Automate processing with Udocx form recognition
- Automatically initiate workflows
- No additional hardware required, pay as you go
- Deploy within minutes
- Process all documents during peak hours without downtime risks
Configuring your Canon scanner for Udocx
Udocx is a cloud based service. There is no need to install any software, either on the MFP or a server. Configuring Udocx is as simple as discovering the device's serial number.
Once Udocx is added to the Canon touch menu you have access to all your Udocx Apps. And changes made to your personal touch menu are immediately available to you on all your devices. Configure your Canon now.