Integrate paper with a single click
Udocx enables Sharp users to securely scan and store paper documents directly into Google Drive, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint and more. Scanned documents are converted into fully searchable PDF/A files using Optical Character Recognition (OCR). All documents are stored along with the required metadata minimizing the amount of missing or misfiled information. Furthermore, the documents can be automatically integrated into business workflows for efficient collaboration throughout the company.
Why Sharp users choose Udocx
- Increase productivity and improve corporate efficiency
- Scan directly into specific folders within any business application
- Store, find, and share information company-wide
- Automate processing with Udocx form recognition
- Automatically initiate workflows
- No additional hardware required, pay as you go
- Single-sign-on experience, including card-reader authentication
- Deploy within minutes
- Process all documents during peak hours without downtime risks
Configuring your Sharp scanner for Udocx
Udocx is the first software to make use of the full capabilities of OSA, overcoming the need for any local software to be installed on site. An OSA capable Sharp MFP can communicate directly across the internet with the cloud based Udocx system.
It is really a matter of minutes to have a customer up and running with Udocx enabling them to scan documents directly to the business application of their choice. We will offer this promising cloud service to our customer base with confidence. says Daniel Johansson, Product Manager Software & Solutions at Sharp Electronics (Nordic) AB.
The Udocx menu within the Sharp interface can be personalized for each user and provides direct links to specific storage folders. Configuring your Sharp device is as simple as finding your device’s serial number. Configure your Sharp MFP now.